A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Moretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Moretz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moretz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moretz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Moretz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moretz graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moretz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Alfred Moretz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J A. Moretz practice?
- Dr. J Moretz has 1 office location.
Dr. J Moretz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Surgeons.