Dr. J Moretz III MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine New Hartford, NY

4.9

August 16th, 2013
Dr. Moretz reconstructed my ACL by harvesting tissue from my hamstring. Other specialists had trouble with making an accurate diagnosis. He and his staff were highly capable, timely, confident, and courteous. The anesthesiologist was also wonderful. The entire operation was arthroscopic and took under two hours. Recovery was far easier for me than anyone I know who underwent the procedure via patellar tendon harvest. He had me in his office for a follow up on a Saturday, and I didn't even need the pain meds afterward! Seven years, and the knee has had no problems. since I may need some shoulder work done soon, and I intend on seeing Dr. Moretz.

November 13th, 2011
Great Surgeon!
I had two surgeries performed by Dr. Moretz on two separate occasions. Both were sports related: torn cruciate ligament in the right knee and left shoulder rotator cuff. I was in my early 40's at the time and in both cases (1 - 2 years later), there is no evidence of injury or repair. My knee and shoulder both function as well as pre-injury conditions. Recovery was fast and Doctor's involvement was sincere. I'd recommend this doctor to my son.