Dr. Alfred Myaing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Myaing?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Myaing?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2015

RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL. ANTI- CATHOLIC BIGOT

Very Very Rude!!! When I asked him about my medication prices, knowing I was a devout religious person, he told me to go pray to God and ask him to tell him what to do?!! This man has been very rude to me several times before this. He has raised his voice at me. Called me annoying to my son who was giving me a ride. I will never recommend him. He will have a big lawsuit against him one day.

September 10th, 2010

Excellent!

Dr.Myaing is the kindest and knowledgeable doctor I have encountered . He diagnosed my problem and really takes the time out and listens to a patient. He makes you feel at ease even under the worst circumstances. I would recommend him to everyone. His professionalism is outstanding. He serves as a role model on how doctors should be.

February 2nd, 2015