A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Nemlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Nemlick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemlick graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Te Utrecht.
Dr. Nemlick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Montclair Community Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital, Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Sol Nemlick MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred S. Nemlick practice?
- Dr. Alfred Nemlick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Nemlick practices Dermatology near Montclair, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Montclair Dermatologists.