A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Neubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Neubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Neubert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Neubert graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Neubert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred G Neubert MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred G. Neubert practice?
- Dr. Alfred Neubert has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Neubert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.