A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Newton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Newton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred K. Newton practice?
Dr. Alfred Newton practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.