A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Newton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Newton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Newton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Kwamena Newton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alfred K. Newton practice?
- Dr. Alfred Newton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Newton practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.