A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Padilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Padilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Padilla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred John Padilla MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Padilla practice?
- Dr. Alfred Padilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Padilla practices Internal Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Internists.