A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Parchment:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Parchment is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Parchment, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parchment graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parchment has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parchment accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred B. Parchment practice?
Dr. Alfred Parchment practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Neptune Obstetricians & Gynecologists.