A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Park, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred O Park MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred O. Park practice?
- Dr. Alfred Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Park practices Otolaryngology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kailua Kona, HI.
See Honolulu Otolaryngologists.