Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Pavot
Dr. Alfred Pavot, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pavot is affiliated with Greater Southeast Comm Hosp, Washington, Dc. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Pavot has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Alfred Pavot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Rida Azer
Washington, DC 0 mi54
Dr. George Drakes
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Washington, DC 0 mi31
Dr. Nima Bushehri
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
Washington, DC 0.10 mi23