A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Peretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Peretti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peretti
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peretti graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Peretti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Ctr, Walnut Creek, Ca
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred P Peretti MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred P. Peretti practice?
- Dr. Alfred Peretti has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Peretti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists and Walnut Creek Cardiologists.