Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Pirro
Dr. Alfred Pirro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rutherfordton, NC, with another office in Elkton, MD. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Pirro is affiliated with Rutherford Regional Medical Center and Union Hospital of Cecil County. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Pirro has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Alfred Pirro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutherfordton, NC.
Dr. Christopher Graves
Rutherfordton, NC 0 mi21
Dr. Wilfredo Gonzalez Jr
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Rutherfordton, NC 0 mi29
Dr. Margaret Bell
Rutherfordton, NC 0 mi10