Dr. Alfred Poindexter III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Poindexter III?

April 12th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Dr . Poindexter is a wonderful doctor who is knowledgeable and kind and composionate . He is an example of what ever Doctor should be . His staff is responsible and organized . His main nurse Rogerlynn is terrific . Thank you to Dr. Poi Dexter and staff for his care of my family .

August 5th, 2015

When I first walked in for my scheduled appointment I was immediately addressed with excellent customer service. Once I completed my paper work I was called before I could sit down. No wait time! Not to mention the attentiveness when the Dr. and nurse was in the room with me. I didnt feel rushed or if the Dr. was not concerned.

May 8th, 2013

Helped Us through a Hard Time

Dr. Pointdexter is your go-to doctor if you are having trouble conceiving. He acts swiftly and attacks the problem from all sides. He is competent and professional, with decades of research and thousands of patients to his credit. He's not a warm and fuzzy kind of doctor, but he and his staff make you feel as though they have the problem in hand. I would not have my children if not for him. What more need I say?

January 12th, 2011

I've been with Dr. Poindexter since 1982. I have never once considered another doctor. I shudder at the though that he will retire someday and I'll have to go elsewhere.

November 6th, 2010

I have been to several doctors so when I was sent to Dr. Poindexter I thought it was just another waste of time; however, he has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. Very compassionate, willing to listen to my concerns and offered the best resolution. With his personality and great sense of humor I will never go to anybody else.

December 11th, 2009

Last of Personal Doctors

I've been with Dr. Poindexter for over 25 years,and I've NEVER been disappointed with the service I've received. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes, and even though I don't see him but once a year, he remembers me, and treats me like I'm the most important patient he has. I cringe at the thought that he might ever retire because his kind are hard to find.

June 3rd, 2009

Best visit I have ever experienced

I felt as if I were the only patient there in his office. He is calm and has a way of calming any of my anxiety about my visit. Highly recommend him.

May 26th, 2009

Wonderful, compassionate

Dr. Poindexter is easygoing and knowledgeable. Although he is incredibly busy, once he enters the examining room, it's as if I'm his only patient. I'm not at all crazy about the paperwork end of dealing with Baylor College of Medicine, and have switched all my other doctors because of it, but I can't leave Dr. Poindexter.

August 12th, 2016