A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Quansah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Quansah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Quansah, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quansah graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Quansah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Kennedy Quansah MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Alfred K. Quansah practice?
- Dr. Alfred Quansah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Quansah practices Occupational Medicine and Public Health near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Preventive Medicine Specialists.