A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garland Community Hospital, Garland, Texas
- Tri City Hospital, Dallas, Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Raymond Johnson DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Alfred Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Johnson practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Allergists and Richardson Internists.