A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Environmental Illness
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garland Community Hospital, Garland, Texas
- Tri City Hospital, Dallas, Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Raymond Johnson DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Alfred Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Johnson practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Allergists and Richardson Internists.