A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Richter is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Richter, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Richter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Richter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Richter practice?
- Dr. Alfred Richter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Richter practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.