A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Richter is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Richter, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Richter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Richter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Richter practice?
- Dr. Alfred Richter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Richter practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Adolescent Specialists.