Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Richter
Dr. Alfred Richter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Denver, CO (and 3 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Richter is affiliated with Saint Anthony Hospital, Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp and Swedish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Richter has the following 4 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
Dr. Alfred Richter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.
Dr. Philip Yarnell
Lakewood, CO 0.01 mi50
Dr. Deborah Lehman
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Denver, CO 0.03 mi11
Dr. Ari Magill
Neurology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0.03 mi