A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Joseph Rodriguez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Alfred Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.