Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor & Staff show details Great Doctor & Staff
by Danielle on May 9th, 2015

So grateful we found him

Jul 23rd, 2012

Couldn't say enough good things about Dr. Rodruguez. Definitely highly recommend him. Excellent staff too.

Dec 1st, 2011

We went through IVF in July 2011 and fortunately got pregnant w/twins on the first try. Dr. Rodriguez spent so much time with us answering lots of questions during the initial consultation, he was very honest and direct while also being very gentle, patient and understanding. He and his staff have a well run, organized office, they spend a lot of time with you so you never feel rushed during appointments, they keep you well updated on any issues/changes in medication, etc. My own OBGYN referred me to Dr. R and she herself got pregnant with his assistance (1st try for her as well). During the course of ovulation monitoring, Linda is there with you every step of the way, she is very sharp and knew exactly what we needed to do every time. They are the BEST - trust them to help you.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Nov 21st, 2010

This doctor, nurses, and staff run a professional office. As far as training comments experience beats that any day. Plus highly doubt those comments. He will educate you on the process and feel not so in the dark. Top stress to go through and these people will help during this time. Know tons of doc both personally and as a patient. You won't be disappointed . Good luck to you. :)

Great Doctor and Terrific Staff show details Great Doctor and Terrific Staff
Oct 10th, 2010

Dr. Rodriquez was very helpful, but his wonderful staff, especially Linda, made the entire experience a very positive one. Very organized office and very caring team. Infertility is such a difficult time, but they work hard to get results and encourage you during the process.

Sep 19th, 2010

Excellent experience!

Best Infertility Doc! show details Best Infertility Doc!
by BB on Jun 22nd, 2010

We saw several doctors before our appointment with Dr. Rodriguez.From the moment we walked in the door,our entire experience was positive.He really listened to our concerns and we left feeling there was hope for us to have a family.

Avoid this doctor! show details Avoid this doctor!
by S.P. on Sep 15th, 2009

I went to see Dr. Rodriguez. He seemed disinterested in what I had to say. When I did some research on him, I found out he did not even do training in infertility! Go to someone else who did the training! I went to someone else and got pregnant!

The Best show details The Best
by Tonya Fenoglio on Jan 7th, 2009

Dr. Rodriquez got me pregnant wit my first daughter 5 years ago and I am back to see him again. I would go to NO ONE else because his bedside manner, professionalism of him and his staff is unsurpassed by anyone. He is the best doc in town.

Not for me show details Not for me
by Jan on Dec 1st, 2008

Dr. Al did not do extra training to become a infertility doctor. He is just an obgyn. I went with someone better qualified.