A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Rossum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossum graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Rossum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rossum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred C. Rossum practice?
Dr. Alfred Rossum practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Aerospace Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Cardiologists, and Glendale Preventive Medicine Specialists.