A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Rothman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Rothman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Joseph Rothman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Alfred Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Rothman practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Primary Care Doctors.