A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Rothman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Rothman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Joseph Rothman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Alfred Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Rothman practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.