A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Roven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Roven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Roven, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roven graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Roven has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metro Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Nathan Roven MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred N. Roven practice?
- Dr. Alfred Roven has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Roven practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists and Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.