Learn more about Dr. Alfred Saah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Saah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pregnancy Complications
- Visceral Leishmaniasis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saah graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Saah practice?
Dr. Alfred Saah practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Emergency Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, Baltimore Emergency Physicians, and Baltimore Preventive Medicine Specialists.