Learn more about Dr. Alfred Saah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Saah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pregnancy Complications
- Visceral Leishmaniasis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saah graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Joseph Saah MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Saah practice?
- Dr. Alfred Saah has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Saah practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Public Health near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, and Baltimore Preventive Medicine Specialists.