Dr. Alfred Sassler Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Sassler?

Dr.sassler was uncouth at best

Posted on August 21st, 2017

I would not recommend dr. Sassler to anyone. He makes you feel uncomfortable because he is so rude,not to mention how he talks to you like youre stupid. His scheduling staff (Becky) was also no help.All around the experience was disappointing and irritating to deal with! I cancelled surgery with him and couldn't be happier.

Very pleased

Posted on June 10th, 2017

I have seen Dr,Sassler now on two occasions. He performed a biopsy on my thyroid the first time I saw him He was very gentle and I experienced no pain or anxiety. My second visit was to discuss my upcoming surgery to remove my thyroid. He could not have been more thorough in explaining my options as well as exactly what would occur before,during, and after the surgery. I feel very confident that he will give me the best of care when that day comes. He also has a great sense of humor! .

Great initially...terrible post-surgery

Posted on June 9th, 2017

First two appointments went great and I decided to have him perform my surgery. He took the time to answer all my questions and explain the procedure. Follow-up appointments were complete 180…wouldn’t let me talk or ask questions, didn’t know some of the basics from my file, left the room before I could even ask what he exactly did during the surgery and have him explain the complications that happened. This was after waiting over an hour because he was behind schedule. I still recommend going to him because he seems to be an excellent surgeon, but just go with an advocate and be prepared to not let him leave until he answers your questions to your satisfaction. (And yes, I was a fully compliant patient with pre and post care)

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I saw him several times due to clear ear drainage. He kept saying he didn't see anything. After he moved I saw another ENT. When I told that Doctor what was happening, he sent me for a CT scan and found that my mastoid had eroded and the fluid was cerebral spinal fluid and I had brain matter in my ear canal. I had a craniotomy and was a mess...never would I trust him again. The drainage lasted several years but he kept telling me he couldn't see anything. That's because it was draining on my pillow at night. He should have shown more concern and ordered testing...

The best ENT

Posted on April 29th, 2015

He really took the time to listen to my description of symptoms and tested in- office to obtain more info. He carefully explained the dx, and followed-up--very smart and very caring!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

The Dr and his staff were all quite professional and courteous.

Don't Go To This Doctor!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

He is very rude. Dr. Sassler will not let you talk. He interrupts you when you try to talk. He has no sympathy for you as s person who is sick. He has no bedside manners at all. He makes you feel very unworthy as a person. I would not recommend this man to anyone. He should change his name from Dr. Sassler to Dr. Assler because he is just that.

He is very good, just follow his instructions

Posted on July 13th, 2014

Dr Sassler is a very good & I suffered with chronic sinus problems for years. Dr after Dr including a another ENT gave me antibiotics & allergy meds with no relief. Dr Sassler did surgery and I had instant relief, none of the horror stories I had heard about the packing from surgery. He told me to go home and rinse rinse rinse and my packing rinsed out. 👍. Just follow his instructions, he is right on !!

Great doc - actually cares about you

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I'm so glad I found Dr. Sassler. I have allergies that, while not severe, are persistent. He actually cared about my concerns regarding daily medication and made suggestions that my two previous ENT's had not. Some doctors spend more time looking at your chart than they spend looking at you or talking to you, but he is not like that. My allergies have been more manageable since following his advice and I think that eventually I'll be able to stop taking medication every day. The ONLY issue I have had is that I spent a lot of time in the waiting room.

I do not suggest this doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2011

This is the rudest most arrigant doctor I have ever met. He has a very uncaring attitude, and an awful bedside manner. His office staff lost my paper work more than one time, and seemed to be terrified of the doctor. I will not return.

Posted on July 26th, 2017