Dr. Alfred Sassler DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 11th, 2015
I saw him several times due to clear ear drainage. He kept saying he didn't see anything. After he moved I saw another ENT. When I told that Doctor what was happening, he sent me for a CT scan and found that my mastoid had eroded and the fluid was cerebral spinal fluid and I had brain matter in my ear canal. I had a craniotomy and was a mess...never would I trust him again. The drainage lasted several years but he kept telling me he couldn't see anything. That's because it was draining on my pillow at night. He should have shown more concern and ordered testing...

April 29th, 2015
The best ENT
He really took the time to listen to my description of symptoms and tested in- office to obtain more info. He carefully explained the dx, and followed-up--very smart and very caring!

March 25th, 2015
The Dr and his staff were all quite professional and courteous.

February 25th, 2015
Don't Go To This Doctor!!!
He is very rude. Dr. Sassler will not let you talk. He interrupts you when you try to talk. He has no sympathy for you as s person who is sick. He has no bedside manners at all. He makes you feel very unworthy as a person. I would not recommend this man to anyone. He should change his name from Dr. Sassler to Dr. Assler because he is just that.

July 13th, 2014
He is very good, just follow his instructions
Dr Sassler is a very good & I suffered with chronic sinus problems for years. Dr after Dr including a another ENT gave me antibiotics & allergy meds with no relief. Dr Sassler did surgery and I had instant relief, none of the horror stories I had heard about the packing from surgery. He told me to go home and rinse rinse rinse and my packing rinsed out. 👍. Just follow his instructions, he is right on !!

March 5th, 2014
Great doc - actually cares about you
I'm so glad I found Dr. Sassler. I have allergies that, while not severe, are persistent. He actually cared about my concerns regarding daily medication and made suggestions that my two previous ENT's had not. Some doctors spend more time looking at your chart than they spend looking at you or talking to you, but he is not like that. My allergies have been more manageable since following his advice and I think that eventually I'll be able to stop taking medication every day. The ONLY issue I have had is that I spent a lot of time in the waiting room.

February 26th, 2011
I do not suggest this doctor
This is the rudest most arrigant doctor I have ever met. He has a very uncaring attitude, and an awful bedside manner. His office staff lost my paper work more than one time, and seemed to be terrified of the doctor. I will not return.