A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Schneider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Schneider, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schneider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred John Schneider MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Alfred Schneider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Schneider practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.