A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Schneider is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Schneider, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schneider has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Schneider MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Schneider practice?
- Dr. Alfred Schneider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Schneider practices Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.