Surgeons
Video profile
Clinton Township
Surgical Associates of Macomb, Plc.
43331 Commons Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48038
586-263-5410
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Cold blooded /unskilled  |  show details
by Connie on Jun 19th, 2014

This man should never be allowed to perform any type of surgery on a human. He broke every bone in my spine and cover it up by changing the all of my MRN and dates. He told me as a Black, all we(blacks) want is narcotics. I would not advise any one to go under the knife with this person. God Bless the child who will always ask for a Specialist instead of AGeneral.

|  GASTRIC BYPASS  |  show details
by STACY LAHAIE on Apr 24th, 2014

I HAD GASTRIC BYPASS BY DR. SCHNEIDER IN MAY OF 2006. THIS MAN IS THE NICEST CARING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER WAS AMAZING WITH ALL OF HIS FOLLOW UP. I HAVE NEVER HAD A SURGEON CARE ABOUT ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS THE WAY HE DID. AFTER ALL OF THESE YEARS I CAME ACROSS THIS AND HAD TO SHARE. HE ALSO DID MY FATHER AND MY SISTER'S SURGERY AND WE ARE ALL DOING GREAT. MY SISTER HAS GONE ON TO HAVE TRIPLETS AND IS DOING GREAT. I HAVE HAD MINOR COMPLICATIONS BUT THAT IS TO BE EXPECTED WITH SUCH A LIFE ALTERING SURGERY. I DO BELIEVE MISTAKES CAN BE MADE BUT THIS MAN WAS WONDERFUL WITH DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. I WOULD NEVER CHANGE MY DECISION.

|  unskilled run fast  |  show details
by Formal npatient on Dec 17th, 2013

He is a butcher and a drunk

|  bariatric surgery  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

this surgeon is the man to run the other way from. he proformed bariatric weight loss on me. he did something wrong which is far to long of a story to tell herar. i had to have the same surgery twice. YeS TWICE. the second surgery was revised by a surgeon who new what he was doing and i am Lucky to be alive to write this. i was only 240 lbs i didnt have any health problems except the basic. this surgeon only want to cut like every surgeon except he should know when not to. i went through a nightmare with this doctor. i can not stress enough people dont let him do bariatric surgery on you. i had this 15 months ago and i still can not enjoy food. i am still limited on what i can eat. i will never be able to enjoy food again. i wasn told this by a ent. you see before the doctor would admitt my surgery had to be re=done they put me through a battery of test and out patient surgerys to try to correct the problems i was having. i went through 8 upper GI or scopes. these proceedures were horrible the last proceedure i exprienced a tear. I was so sick i ended up in the hospital for 8 days. i will no doubt have lasting effects i will have to deal with for the rest of my life because of this surgeon.