Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Seekamp
Dr. Alfred Seekamp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Seekamp is affiliated with PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital and Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Seekamp has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Alfred Seekamp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. Flynn Larochelle
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Vancouver, WA 0 mi6
Dr. William Herzig
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vancouver, WA 0 mi27
Dr. Miriam Ruth
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Vancouver, WA 0 mi8