A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Seekamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Seekamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Seekamp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Seekamp graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Seekamp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Seekamp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Seekamp practice?
- Dr. Alfred Seekamp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Seekamp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.