A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Shen, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Shen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred C Shen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred C. Shen practice?
- Dr. Alfred Shen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Shen practices Neurological Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Neurological Surgeons.