A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Shihata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Shihata is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shihata graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Shihata has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Adib Shihata MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred A. Shihata practice?
- Dr. Alfred Shihata has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Shihata practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.