A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Shtainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Shtainer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Shtainer, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtainer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Shtainer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Shtainer MD and FACS is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Shtainer practice?
- Dr. Alfred Shtainer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Shtainer practices Urology and Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.