A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Shtainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Shtainer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shtainer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shtainer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Shtainer, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtainer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Shtainer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Shtainer FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Shtainer practice?
- Dr. Alfred Shtainer has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Shtainer practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.