Dr. Alfred Sofer MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Fairfield, CT

4.8

March 1st, 2017
Best Plastic surgeon from botox and filler to breast augmentation!
Not all doctors are created equal. I've been going to Dr. Sofer for years. I was referred to him for a breast augmentation by my OBGYN who had nothing but amazing things to say about him and she was so right. He did such an amazing natural job. I couldn't have been more pleased. Recovery for me was't as bad as I thought it would be. I took an extra few days off of work thinking I would need it but I think I would have been fine if I hadn't. Dr. Sofer and his office staff made the process easy and comfortable. I often go do Dr. Sofer for my Botox and Fillers and all I can say about the last persons review is don't discount shop for Botox. I wouldn't trust just anyone, Plastic surgeon or not with injecting. Take caution in shopping for the "best deals". Trust goes very far when it comes to medical and surgical procedures.

December 23rd, 2015
Excellent doctor and office staff
I am very happy with the outcome of my cosmetic surgery. The doctor is top-notch skillful, and office team is friendly. He charges very reasonable price relative to others in the area, and uses effective and cost-efficient treatment approaches. He does not use his credentials and experience as leverage to charge extra fees, nor does he try to sell stuff to you that's not necessary...great doctor with humanity!

October 14th, 2015
Pricing for Botox is much higher than other competitors in the area I dont like getig ripped off- with or without a smile. Check pricing with other plastic surgeon, you will find a differential that is not acceptable.

March 20th, 2013
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Sofer and his team are the best! Being younger than most patients (18), I was a little bit to undergo my breast augmentation surgery. My parents were super supportive but would only allow it if they truly believed in the doctor and his team. Dr. Sofer was the first doctor we visited and the one we chose. The staff in the office are a pleasure to work with and being Brazilian it was great to just feel right at home. Everyday my mom would have new questions and they were all very attentive and supportive throughout the process.The result was amazing and I couldn't be happier. I am more confident and happier with myself. I recommend Dr. Sofer and the staff with my eyes closed! BEST DR. EVER!

March 7th, 2013
THE BEST IN TOWN!!!!
Dr. Sofer is the best in town hands down! He not only answered all my questions, but he has excellent work ethics and is professional. I am very happy with my results. His staff is very friendly and I love the fact that they have a Rewards Program!

December 3rd, 2012
Botox, Fillers and Skin Care Great Experience!
My face has never looked better. I went to have a facial consultation. Walked out a happy women. Everything looks perfect and I love the SoferMD products. I recommend this place.

November 15th, 2012
Thank you!
I can't say enough about Dr. Sofer and his staff. My experience started with a groupon for Botox and ended with a face lift and chin implant. From the front office staff to the post-surgical follow-ups to everything in between...Amazing! The entire procedure was one of complete satisfaction. Thank you Dr. Sofer and your office team.

September 13th, 2012
I always wanted a breast augmentation. After shopping around in Faifield CT area I decided to choose Dr. Sofer due to the great results of other patients ( they show me photos), his experience and the most important his bed side manner. He is such a down to earth doctor. He really spent time with me. His staff is great and very caring from the moment I walk in, thru the entire process of pre- ops, payments and follow ups. I loved my results and I righly recommend.

August 1st, 2012
Outstanding
Outstanding experience with Dr. Sofer and his staff. It has been a pleasure to walk into this office. Very clean, friendly and professional. The results of my surgery are just as I had wanted. I will be going back for my botox soon. Thank you Dr. Sofer and Staff!

April 23rd, 2012
Happy with my Breast Augmetation!
The entire experience with Dr. Sofer and his staff was incredible. He answered all my questions, made me comfortable, and I got exactly the result I was hoping for. Very professional office. I HIGHLY recommend him!

September 21st, 2011
Amazing doctor and results.. Thank you
I had a mommy makeover with Dr. Sofer and I'm very very happy with my results. I got my body back! I can't say enough about how wonderful this doctor is. I highly recommend Dr. Sofer and will be sending lots of friends and family to him.

May 13th, 2011
The Best - Professional & Caring too!
Prior to my actual augmentation, I had several consultations in NYC and in CT. I chose doctors that were rated highly, Dr Sofer being one of my choices. He was my last consultation and my choice was clear after meeting with him. Not only is he professional in his work ethic, but he demonstrated a sincere concern for my needs and talked openly about my anxieties regarding the actual procedure and what I wanted as an end result. I met with him several times before and after my surgery and I can truly say he is indisputably a talented doctor with a great personality. As a 'Before' - my breasts were not proportionate to the rest of my body. Now as an 'After' - my breasts are the size that matches the rest of my body and they look very natural. I have recommended him to family and friends.