A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Steinberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Steinberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Steinberger, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberger graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinberger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Abe Steinberger MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred A. Steinberger practice?
- Dr. Alfred Steinberger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Steinberger practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.