A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Trang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Trang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Trang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trang graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Trang MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Trang practice?
- Dr. Alfred Trang has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Trang practices Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Surgeons.