Dr. Alfred Tria Jr Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Tria Jr?

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I wish there was more follow up after surgery explaining why I had scaring on my knee that has disabled me for life. This can not be fixed and I have had major back problems since.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

He was not really interested in my symptoms or activity level. Sounded like the "canned" recommendation given to the 2 people overheard in the next room. He recommended NSAIDS despite high blood pressure contraindication (which I reminded him of). So he says take your blood pressure at home and skip a day of NSAIDS if it goes up. ?????? Never said to limit NSAIDS to 10 days even tho all reliable sources including the bottle of NSAIDS says "do not exceed 10 days use." STILL IN PAIN! Wants another visit to "reevaluate" when it is still the same pain / problem and all I want is the MRI which is usually standard procedure in such new onset pain problems. Do I smell a money hungry practitioner?

Posted on January 17th, 2016

waited forever to have knee replacement. Finally heard of Dr Tria and made appt. After 3 1/2 yrs of being crippled I can stand straight and tall and have no pain after 2 weeks of surgery and now 2.5 months later no pain. He is kind and brilliant and CARES...........

Best experiance for knee replacement

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I had two knees replace and my life is better then it's been in over 7 years. Very little pain and Dr. Tria could not have been nicer. Explaining everything in detail and told me exactly what to expect.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

my knee replacement was disappointing and causing me problems for life.

Jack

Posted on December 18th, 2014

This doctor may be brilliant but his bedside manner is lacking and he seems too rushed to spend time with you. I spent over $470 for a very short visit that did address my knee pain or give me any answers that resolved my problem. I would not recommend him to a friend.

Great surgical experience.

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Recovery was easy as an outpatient. Unlike other knee replacement procedures, Pain was minimal, Walking the next day and driving at end of first week gives credit to Dr.Trias' surgical procedure and skill.

Posted on April 11th, 2012

He is arrogant and seems to think of patients as dollar signs. He talks like a sideshow barker, calling off statistics. He does know knees or so he says but his lack of bedside manner hampers the experience. 13 1/2 months later I still have pain in my replaced knee. Not a good experience.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

I totally agree with most reviewers. He is arrogant thinks he knows more than anyone else. AND I got sick and tired of his claim to fame is having attended Harvard. This gets kind of old!

Posted on May 5th, 2011

He is an arrogant opinionated physician who seems to think that since he went to Harvard he stands 10 feet above all of us. No one knows anything except him!

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Has a very arrogant attitude. His opinion of himself is that since he graduated Harvard he could do nothing wrong. YES he can and doesn't pay any attention the the patient.

Good Listener

Posted on July 29th, 2008

I found him to be excellent in his examination. He answered any questions I had before I even asked them. He is definitely the surgeon of choice.