Dr. Alfred Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Williams?

January 26th, 2016

Dr. Delivered my so 23 yrs ago. After he'd delivered him, Dr. Williams went above and beyond to make sure I healed well. I had a previous C-section, this being my second, cleaned up scare tissue that might have otherwise caused issues later down the road. I've recommended him to several people over the years. Those who have been to him still go to him. Now my daughter goes to him.

July 27th, 2015

Staff is terrible, not friendly and rude... Kelly is the worst she should find another field that doesn't involve pregnant women. Very dissapointed in the way I was treated. I would subject to just find someone to deliver your beautiful child. They just cause stress. No doctors office should add stress to any pregnancy.

April 6th, 2015

Love Dr. Williams!

July 9th, 2013

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Dr. Williams and the entire staff have always been amazing! He came highly recommended and I'm so glad I chose him and his staff. This man delivered all 3 of our boys and he saved my life after my Mirena failed (Nothing to do on his part...my body rejected it] and I had an eptopic pregnancy occur which caused enternal bleeding and severe pain. He was nothing but calm and always listened to my husband and I. He always made sure I was comfortable during delivery and he always made sure to include my husband in on everything. The staff always made me feel welcome and went above and beyond their jobs to meet our needs! I trusted this man with my life and my childrens and he exceeded our expectation as a doctor.....Nothing but high praises coming from the Chandler Family....I have 3 healthy amazing little boys and my husband and I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this man and his staff!!!!

March 17th, 2013

not a good l&d doctor

Dr. Williams was great until delivery day. He dismissed all we discussed in my birth plan and was non-responsive during my labor. He told me I could use a saline lock and intermittent monitoring so as to be mobile/active during the birth but on labor day he made me lie in the bed on the left the whole time. He also made us stop playing uno cards so I could"concentrate on delivery" as if I could forget the pitocin drip he kept turning up every 30 minutes. Some of the nurses told me that he doesn't like when women do well with labor. They said I'd like he wants to see women in pain. I went thru 27 hours of pitocin with no pain killers only to end up needing a c- section because he broke my water too soon and my uterus was open for 21 hours when its not supposed to be open more than 10 hours for risk of uterine infection which I got causing the surgery and extra stay in the hospital. He never apologized cause he I'd afraid to admit guilt and risk a law suit. A sorry is all i ever wanted.

March 9th, 2013

receptionist

I have been going to the Lawrenceville location and I can say the wait is about 5 - 10 minutes. The receptionist is very. very cold and kinda rude. My regular ob appointments from the time I sign in to sign out is about 20 minutes. I overhead the receptionist saying something about a young lady who she assumed was on welfare,very unprofessional. The younger lady is very friendly. Overall so far so good as long as your just cordial with the receptionist and have your questions already prepared before your appointment.

April 4th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Williams! He has THE best bedside manner! He is a very caring and calming Dr. I wouldn't normally describe a doctor this way, but he totally lights up the room when he walks in and sets everyone at ease! He made the delivery of my second so easy.

November 8th, 2011

Best Ob every!!

I went to Dr. Williams for my first pregnacy back in 2004. He was wonderful and helped in every aspect of my pregnancy. I got pregnant again in 2010 and he was my first and only choice to go to. I am now back again with my third child with him once again. I would in no way choice any other doctor to see for my pregnancies. He takes no chances and is always there and will answer any and all questions you may have. His staff is just wonderful and with my 7 year old and 1 year old they make the appointment for this one easy going. I love this doctor and recommend him to anyone I know who is pregnant!

August 29th, 2011

The Greatest Doctor Ever

The best doctor ever!! The first time I ever went to his office was back in 1998 or 1999. He has always been very professional and caring to me. Excellent Doctor, just the greatest!

August 31st, 2010

great doctor but the staff is rude. the receptionist never smiles. they care more about the money than the patient.

April 6th, 2010

The best

I used Dr. Alfred Williams for both of my pregnancies as well as other medical needs. I was very pleased with the way his practice was run, as well as his professional manner. I was very pleased with the personal care too.

August 8th, 2017