A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Winkler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Winkler, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winkler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance