A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Winkler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Winkler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Winkler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Winkler MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Winkler practice?
- Dr. Alfred Winkler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Winkler practices Urology near Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Ozone Park Urologists.