A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Wolkomir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Wolkomir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Wolkomir, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rectal Disease and Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolkomir graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Wolkomir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred F Wolkomir MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred F. Wolkomir practice?
- Dr. Alfred Wolkomir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Wolkomir practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons.