A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Yamamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Yamamoto, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamamoto graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yamamoto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Mitsuru Yamamoto MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred M. Yamamoto practice?
- Dr. Alfred Yamamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Yamamoto practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Pathologists.