A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfreda Blackshear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfreda Blackshear is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfreda Blackshear, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackshear graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blackshear has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfreda D Blackshear MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alfreda D. Blackshear practice?
- Dr. Alfreda Blackshear has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfreda Blackshear practices Pediatrics near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians.