A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfreda Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfreda Hampton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfreda Hampton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hampton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfreda Hampton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alfreda Hampton practice?
- Dr. Alfreda Hampton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alfreda Hampton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.