Dr. Alfreda Maller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfreda Maller?

March 23rd, 2017

Not helpful at all for autism.

Dr. Maller may be well educated in other areas of neurology, but not Autism. She did not interact with my child or seem like she knew what to ask or what she was looking for. I was extremely disappointed. I waited for 3 months to get an appointment. When I finally arrived, after waiting over an hour in the waiting room, she asked me why I was there. Then she said my son was autistic and needed ABA therapy but couldn't provide me any therapy referrals. It was a waste of my time and my son was very agitated. He is very high functioning, but she just said he's having a tantrum like autistic children do and that many kids wait over an hour and don't get this upset. My son is 3, all 3 year olds have limits and over an hour in a waiting room is pretty difficult for any toddler. I do not recommend her.

October 28th, 2015

Greatest Doctor in the World!.

My child has been seen Dr. Mallor Since birth. I have never seen seen a more compassionate Dr.. She is extremly educated, and we are very lucky to have her in Nevada. She could go anywhere inthe world. My child is nonverbal, extremly ill, but always looks forward to his hug from Dr. Mallor. I would never change no matter what.

July 1st, 2015

Staff is rude and will call you at home to tell you NEVER to fax them! when you have called over 4 times and never got the Dr. prescribed referral taken care in over 2 weeks. Taken care of now but don't let staff and hard to get appointments discourage you from seeing a great doctor!

September 27th, 2012

Dr. Maller and her staff are absolutly wonderful. Dr. Maller knows her stuff!!!

July 27th, 2012

Busy Mom

Went to see Dr Maller at Neurology Specialists. I was amazed at how filthy the office was. The seats were torn, dirty and there was vomit on the seat. When i mentioned this they told me they didn't have the time or money to clean. I waited for 2 hours being told we were next. When I complained they then told me that all the Dr.s ran late by 2 hours because their time was valuable and I needed to wait. When I finally saw the Dr. She dismissed the info I gave her about my daughter said it was headaches and gave her med.s that made her suicidal. Without mentioning that fact. When I called them about her freaking out they did not call me back for 2 weeks. At the visit she talked down to us and treated my like I was ignorant and didn't listen to what my daughter had to say. She actually said that she thought she was exaggerating and was making up her symptoms. I actually drove to Henderson to see Dr. Raja who specializes with children. Oh and this office kept calling me to make an appt and to come back with the Dr even after I told them I would never go back to them. This woman has no patience for children. Stay away.

April 20th, 2012

Louis D

We have the most most knowledgeable, professional and caring patient encounters with Dr. Maller. We have taken our son, who is autistic with aggression, to her for over 8 years, when our our other physician left town. We were somewhat desperate by th time we "hooked up" with Dr. Maller after several other physicians could not help our son. The first year was difficult as Dr. Maller tried to get a good understanding of what was goijng with our son. She called us at home in between visits to make sure we were doing OK. In this fast pace electronic age, doctors like her is hard to find.

January 28th, 2011

She asked me to have certain tests done, but I didn't have any idea where to go and her office gave me no assistance.

December 28th, 2009

don't go here for a hearing test

This woman is not a hearing specialist. The tests given are done from a neurology standpoint but passed off as hearing tests. My child was fit with hearing aids based on this exam and a later one confirmed she had nearly normal hearing. They were ready to recommend surgery based on her results.

January 26th, 2009

Dr. Maller saw my daughter for over 5 years of her life and went to the ends of the earth to find new treatments and medications for her. She has been a wonderful caring doctor that anyone would be lucky to have treat their child.

August 12th, 2008

SHE IS THE BEST!!!

Doctor maller is the best seizure doctor i have ever had. She spends quality time talking to me about my meds.. how to handle seizure.... just everything .. she is the best nuerologist that i have ever seen ... luckly she still sees me even thought i am 19... all of you who are looking for a nuerologist .. go for maller she is great!!!!

June 3rd, 2008

Poor Job!

I have been at this office many times and I have left messages with staff about my child having problems. To date these problems have not been addressed. Very poor communication between doctors and office staff.Either that or the doctor is not paying enough attention to patients.

February 6th, 2017