A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Abud Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Abud Ortega is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abud Ortega graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Abud Ortega has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo R Abud Ortega MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo R. Abud Ortega practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Abud Ortega has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Abud Ortega practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.