Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Arbulu
Dr. Alfredo Arbulu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Enfield, CT, with another office in Stafford Springs, CT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Medical Genetics. Dr. Arbulu is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Medical Center, St. Francis Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Arbulu has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Alfredo Arbulu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enfield, CT.
Dr. Robert Rossetti
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Surgery
Enfield, CT 0.44 mi30
Dr. Vasilios Karabinis
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Enfield, CT 0.45 mi31
Dr. Rochelle Ringer
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Enfield, CT 0.61 mi13