Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Asuncion Jr
Dr. Alfredo Asuncion Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mather, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 4 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Asuncion is affiliated with VA Northern California Health Care System, Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento and Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Asuncion has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Asuncion Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Alfredo Asuncion Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mather, CA.
Dr. Patricia Dalton
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Mather, CA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Frank Melgoza
Mather, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Sheldon Ball
Pathology, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Clinical Pathology
Mather, CA 0.04 mi30