A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Balarezo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Balarezo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Balarezo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Balarezo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Balarezo MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Balarezo practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Balarezo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Balarezo practices Neurological Surgery near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Neurological Surgeons.