A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Chan, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Rojo Chan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo R. Chan practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfredo Chan practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hanover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Hanover Psychiatrists, Hanover Addiction Specialists, and Hanover Geriatric Doctors.