A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Chan, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Rojo Chan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo R. Chan practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Chan practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hanover, MA.
See Hanover Psychiatrists.