A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rodriguez has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfredo D. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Alfredo Rodriguez practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons, Mesquite Plastic Surgeons, Mesquite Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Mesquite Orthopedic Surgeons.