Dr. Alfredo Dascanio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 3rd, 2013
I do NOT recommend
I have been displeased with Dr. D'Ascanio and a woman who is currently assisting him on a temporary basis. When I have been to see him, he has taken 3 to 4 personal calls on his cell phone right there in the office with me as I sit and wait next to him (non emergency, non patient calls). I find this extremely unprofessional and it has resulted in my being late to other appointments after leaving his office. Secondly, I now have been overcharged for two (2) bills that were approved before hand to be $30 per visit through my insurance. Dr. D'Ascanio's office sent me a bill for these 2 visits totaling $137. Thirdly, I have been asking for WEEKS for a simple referral from them which STILL hasn't been faxed over to the office I need it sent to. As a result, I have been in terrible pain, but cannot be seen by the other doctor, since I have to have that referral to be covered by my insurance. I DO NOT recommend Dr. D'Ascanio to be anyone's primary physician.

November 15th, 2009
Dr D'Ascanio is a gift. A bright, caring Physician that provides personal and professional care in a manner that is not often seen in todays medical community. He takes his time. He gets to know you. He is caring and compassionate. He has my highest recommendation for true, bedside primary care.