A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Domingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Domingo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfredo Domingo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Domingo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Domingo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo Domingo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo Domingo practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Domingo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Domingo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sandusky, MI.
See Sandusky Orthopedic Surgeons.