A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfredo Donaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfredo Donaire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaire graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Donaire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfredo B Donaire MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfredo B. Donaire practice?
- Dr. Alfredo Donaire has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfredo Donaire practices Surgery near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.