Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfredo Donaire
Dr. Alfredo Donaire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY, with another office in Flushing, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Donaire is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr North Div and SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfredo Donaire has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...