Dermatologists
201 N Lakemont Ave
Ste 2100
Winter Park, FL 32792
407-645-2737
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  show details
by Barbara k on Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Gonzales, is very professional, friendly and competent. He has treated me for many years . I enjoy seeing him and feel confident that I am receiving the best possible care. I highly recommend him.

|  MY NEW DOC  |  show details
by ANGELA on Sep 13th, 2013

NICE MAN. HE SPENT ABOUT 30 MIN WITH ME. HE EVEN WROTE DOWN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MY SKIN TO PROTECT IT AND WHAT TO BUY, ETC. HE GAVE ME A LOT OF FREE SAMPLES.

|  Patient :)  |  show details
by Jimmy Designasaur on Feb 4th, 2013

I like the gentleman very much. He's informative, experienced and knows his stuff. I've recommended him to several of my friends.

|  Very professional and knowledgeable.  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

I took my 3 year old son to Dr. G for a second opinion after another practice looked at him for a min and threw steroid cream samples at us. He had a light facial rash for over 3 months that was not improving. Dr G immediately recognized it as Perioral Dermatitis which is actually worsened by steroids and gave us an Rx for a non-steroid treatment that worked great. He also took the time to explain the disease and treatment and answer any question or concerns we had. Iam not impressed easily, but I was impressed by Dr. G's knowledge and professionalism.

|  Waiting too long  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 12th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been here a couple times to get moles removed. Dr. Gonzalez is a pretty nice guy, but he seems to keep pretty busy. It`s in and out as ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
by Albert on Apr 26th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I am very dissatisfied with my both visits to doctor Alfredo E. Gonzalez.First of all I was feeling like a customer not like a patient.He recommended me 3 months of treatment, no "come see me after the treatment" no nothing.I will never pay for his service again..He just lose one "customer"..

Read Full Review at yahoo.com